In this session we discuss:
- The role of the US Innovation and Competition Act (USICA) in funding and building XR technologies for the United States at the government level
- USICA’s role in reshaping US foreign policy amid the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The most important policymakers and Congresspeople advocating USICA
- The potential costs of funding XR technologies and promoting them globally
- Consequences of US failing to take global lead in XR technologies
If you’re looking for more information on this topic, visit https://xra.org/.
For the condensed transcript of this interview, please read our XR Today article.
Thanks for watching, and if you would like to see more content like this, please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel.
You can also join in the conversation on our Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages.